Construction of the Oahu Country Club golf course began in August 1906, and a formal opening of the 2,813 yard nine-hole layout was held on April 27, 1907. The second nine holes were completed in September 1913, and the now 18-hole 4,380 yard course played to a par 61, with 11 par threes and 7 par fours. (The driving range was opened in 1988). Extensive changes have been made to the layout, lengthening the course to 6,041 yards and a par of 71. Each year the course is home to the historic Manoa Cup.